Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Future of Devil Survivor

Sup guys.

Sorry for the long absence. I have been very busy.

Yes, I have seen your comments regarding the whereabouts of the next chapter.

Simply put, just like what happened with chapter 5, I cannot find any RAWs. Anywhere.

For like the past how many months, I have looked high and low and turned up nothing..

No RAWs = no scanlation.

Even if I could import it, I don't have a scanner on me.

For now, the future of more Devil Survivor chapters lies a month from now, June 7th.

That is when volume 2 gets released, and hopefully also uploaded.

And with it, maybe 3 more chapters at best.

(Volume 1 was released like last month with chapters 1-5.)

(That has been uploaded actually, so I might do that while we wait.)

Unless something miraculous happens, there probably won't be anything for another month.

Sorry guys.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, don't sweat it. It's not like it's your fault nobody's been uploading the RAWs.

    I actually went looking for the RAWs to send to you, but couldn't find anything either.

    Hopefully the volumes pop up online, and you can continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It ain't your fault at all. How could you work on the chapters if there aren't any RAWs out? Let's just hope there'll be something out for you next month. Thanks for the previous chapters anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xros Raws released the RAW of Digimon Re:Digitize Encode chapter 01, you will traslate it? i hope :D

    http://xrosraws.wordpress.com/2013/05/03/digimon-redigitize-encode-chapter-001/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please don't give now.I was waiting for your Raw than 1 year
    and I can waiting more.
    Have a lot of fans for this manga so don't give up soon
    I come from Vietnam nice to meet you
    minhpolo5@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this manga in a Barnes and Noble yesterday and finished it and I just wanted to say that I enjoyed it very much! I do hope that in the future you're able to keep this going! Great job and I hope to see more!

    ReplyDelete