Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Release 03: Digimon World Re:Digitize Chapter 2

A Bored Tamer brings you the concluding chapter of the manga series adaptation of the Digimon video game heard around the world!
(bleh, it's late. i can't think of anything funny.)

Here it is, folks. Yes, there are only two chapters of this, as this serves mainly as a prologue to the PSP game. For those who have the game already or are watching the YouTube LPs...you know what happens next.

Special thanks again to Xros Raws for providing the raws and onkeikun for doing the translation. I also was not expecting that it would become this popular when I first decided to do this project, so thanks again to all the fans, from 4chan to the reddit subscribers on /r/digimon and everyone in between, for giving me the motivation to do this short (but fun) project. (Yes, I do check where the heck all my traffic is coming from :P)

At the moment, this will probably be the last Digimon-related project I'll be doing for now. I may find random stuff here and there to do, but I don't plan on participating in the English translation project of the PSP game or subbing the YouTube LPs. As much I would love to do the Digimon Xros Wars manga, the raw provider will not let other groups aside a certain group scanlate it. Regarding the status of how that's going along, your guess is just as good as mine; I've already tried contacting the group leader to no avail. If any of the project members are reading this, I would love to help in any way possible, so please don't be afraid to give me a holler.

Anyway, have fun reading the final chapter of the Re:Digitize manga! Enjoy!

MediaFire
UploadMirrors

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you and Xros Manga for bringing these two chapters beyond the Nihongo language barrier to the universally understood English tongue. It may have been only two chapters long, but glad and thankful to be able to read a new Digimon manga post Xros Wars.

    Now, if only there's an english patch or BAMCO of America's willing to have this game localized....

    ReplyDelete