Monday, August 13, 2012

Release 05: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Chapter 3


So we're now into Day 1. Next issue doesn't comes out till August 25. It might take a little more longer than usual to release since I'll actually be busy around that time, but I have like a month, right? I appreciate those that want to help out, but I think I'm fine at the moment working by myself. Devil Survivor will probably be my only project at this point anyway, so I don't get overloaded and stuff. Unless there's like something small I can find.

Mediafire
UploadMirrors

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought of doing Devil Survivor 2 - Show Your Free Will? If not you should. The chapter looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the manga, i'm really enjoying it!
    It's impressive to see how a game-based manga can be so much like the game and so different at the same time, I can't wait for the next release ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete